วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Rayovac SE3DLN Sportsman Extreme 3D LED Lantern Reviews



Read more Reviews I must say that I am very impressed with what Rayovac was able to do with this little flashlight. When I opened the box was a bit "disappointed, because the unit was so small, but once I battery and turned it into more than impressed. This is by far the brightest LED flashlight I've ever seen. It is at least 3 or 4 E 'times brighter than mine AC Delco 24 LED lamp is doubled. As for locator light, I like this feature. It's nice to be able to quickly identify the flashlight in the dark countryside. It would be nice if it could be prohibited if. But on the other hand, , should never be stored in electronic form with batteries in them. in case the battery is really close ... until pain appears his secret. to determine how the lines to meet with two small pieces of plastic that stick becomes a toy close. Now knowing how well it works, I will definitely ask a few (but, frankly, I wait around if it solves the problem of localization of light Rayovac).
This is a very bright light and compact, but in reality offers. E 'moderately easy, with only three (3) D-size batteries Ideal for car, garage, fishing or camping.

It took a few tries to get the battery cover on the back. I looked at the pictures and that helped me is not so difficult. But I guess it will be difficult to replace in total darkness.

There is a hook under the flashlight allows you to stop back. Hook is open-ended 'J-frame "style". It should be a closed circuit.

The blinking light is useless if you are looking directly at him. But I think the battery is exhausted before the outbreak of flashing its energy is used by almost anyone.

Especially for the cost LIGHT BUY. It can not wait for the opportunity to use one of it!
In my years of camping lantern batteries, I'd never given much thought. Nobody seems able to put out enough light and if the battery will not last nearly long enough. What changes flashlight. Batteries last forever (especially when using low resolution pulse modulation, which is about 80% -90% brighter than the high setting). Use every evening for 2 weeks a long way and never have to worry about a backup battery. It is very bright. It is not as bright as a gas lantern, of course, but very useful for kitchen work late into the night outside. Its relatively small size compared with the traditional lantern can hang upside down on a hook is a nice bonus. Buy-see strong throughout.
Discription : 4W, climber LED Flashlight, 300 Lumens, 3 lighting, comfortable ten tons Hook, waterproof, operates 150 hours on low, 72 hours, used 3 alkaline batteries, replace the lamp.
Read more Rayovac SE3DLN Sportsman Extreme 3D LED Lantern

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น