วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Joby Gorillatorch Adjustable and Flexible Tripod Flashlight Reviews



Read more Reviews My father loves this request another. My father is a mechanic and often worked on cars in the late hours, and the light is perfect for him. Uses all the time and loves the fact that the brightness can be set. I would recommend to everyone!
I bought it for my husband. He does not need much, but it's pretty cool. light ranges from light to dark. and I think the best is being able to block the light from their magnetic feet.
I do not know why people complain that the light is not sufficiently clear or is not "pure". I found the light to be big and bright SOOOO! We took the field and gives more light enough. I love the magnets at the end! This is very useful when working on cars. Indeed hung in the corner of the door (which holds the metal edge) and it's fun and easy to take and go. I see many opportunities to use it in many other places. I love this flashlight! Do not listen to complaints. They are completely false. I had no problems with batteries or magnets, which come "too strong". It certainly will buy for my fellow geek. :)
Discription : 114907BLK000 Features: Flex, bend, wrap and legs fit anywhere you need, or find a super powerful permanent magnets means that you can get everything up to 80 hours of CREE LED lighting, which provides power to 65 lumens and a switch controller to control power with a touch of brightness Specifications: Weight with battery: 65 oz Battery Type: 3AAA Brightness: 65 lumens Burn time: up to 80 hours
Read more Joby Gorillatorch Adjustable and Flexible Tripod Flashlight

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น