วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Fenix LD 20 6 Level High Performance Cree LED Flashlight, Black, 6- Inch, Maximum 180 Lumens Reviews



Read more Reviews This burner is much better than my old 3 cells maglight, which had a dark stain in the center. This lamp Fenix has no such problem.

I find the lowest position is more than enough to walk around the house at night. The highest value is beautiful and shiny. It took several minutes to get used to adjust the settings. The cable is shorter than I expected. I expected that the chain must be long enough to fit in the neck, but is only designed to save the wrist. It also has the power to remove the clip, which is pre-installed. Minor problems aside, the torch is great.

This burner was a good choice for my husband this year. Is a classic / exotic stock, which builds rental / repair of all types of vehicles. He is always in tight places, like a spider on your dashboard or in the car. The light is bright, easy to portable, battery last longer (regular AA batteries, yay) and, of course, LED is great! Much better than his life-size and can quickly find a specific area well. I recommend that this light to those who need light, precision and accuracy, and a light cut. It's worth every penny.
After reading the other comments, I thought that this light should provide enough light suitable for cycling at night. It is very clever, but I realized that it is clearer than any other style that I bought at Home Depot for $ 15. Perhaps it is clearer than that, but I can see.

Even more important is that the light is too narrow for my purposes. I'll come back.
Discription :
Read more Fenix LD 20 6 Level High Performance Cree LED Flashlight, Black, 6- Inch, Maximum 180 Lumens

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น