วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Neiko Super-Bright 9 LED Heavy-Duty Compact Aluminum Flashlight - Gunmetal Color Reviews



Read more Reviews Make yourself a favor and buy only what Dang. I went on the road 2 months with a backpack, and believe me that I was a torch many times during the course of the forest / grassland / rock do their job. Definitely not the brightest light around, but I was looking for a projector. I wanted a reliable, durable, easily portable, with a small flashlight bright enough light, and I work. I know that other customers had problems with the construction, but my light never disappointed me, nor have to use a backup battery, I took with me. Amazing? - No, this is a flashlight, after all. Good enough? - Yes
Very small flashlight. Fits into the palm of the hand (whole). I thought it would be larger. He said that it is clearer than anything I've used so far, so I'm impressed. No problem.
Nice light when it goes really. followed by shaking or click continue. Poor quality.
Discription : This compact flashlight is amazing how the spotlight may have in your pocket or purse! NINE-light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs produce stream of pure white luster, but because LED bulbs produce very little heat, three of AAA batteries will last more than 20 consecutive hours. Positive Change Action button (on / off), it will not happen instead of car, tools, or pocket. Heavy weight anodized aluminum barrel is corrosion and water resistant, textured for secure grip even when wet.

UPC #: 837013402862
Read more Neiko Super-Bright 9 LED Heavy-Duty Compact Aluminum Flashlight - Gunmetal Color

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น