วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Leatherman 831064 Serac S3 LED Flashlight Reviews



Read more Reviews I take it as a Christmas gift and can not stop playing with him. Like others here, I'm the monster of the torch, with different brands and models. I wanted to like bright light and compact for activities both day and used to play airsoft and for participating in some "urban exploration. Its fantastic!

Only negative I can say is that the transition between light-MED-low configuration has some "enhancements and batteries that can be very expensive compared to cheap LED Maglite AA is my take.

However, there is another high quality product, Leatherman.
Leatherman did a great job with this. This is the torchlight much brighter than I was in touch with their size. My friends like to play with him because of his extraordinary ablilities. Ideal for all and very resistant. Highly Recommended!
I bought it based on the reputation of excellent products and Leatherman were little "dissapointed. I liked it so much I bought a lamp from a roommate from college, and enjoyed it enough to buy six to give as Christmas gifts for their children, friends, etc. . and then I had to get one for my wife. I had a lot of batteries in my 60 years, but this is by far the best.
Discription : Leatherman Serac S3 LED Flashlight MD: 831.064, when they want to do something, do it yourself. Therefore, a Leatherman Serac S3 LED Flashlight 100 lumens, one battery, premium materials and superior technology. , Type: Flashlight Candle Power: 100 (H) 43 (med) 7 (below) type lamp ANSI: 3W LED Diameter: N / A Length: 3.2 "Weight: 2.6 oz Battery: CR123 Waterproof: water resistant color: black Material: 6061 T6 aluminum, Manufacturer: Leatherman Tool Group Code: 831064
Read more Leatherman 831064 Serac S3 LED Flashlight

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น